Thursday, August 11, 2005

More info on me

Coming up with titles doesn't seem to be an easy task. Tonight when I get home, I am going to try to add a photo! I don't own a digital camera, but I have many saved photos from when I borrowed one.

One thing I left off my 100 list is that I am in a bowling league. I like bowling. My average is 122 which is up from 109 a year ago. I got my high game ever on the 3rd, a 181. My previous high (set last fall) was 164. I was pretty excited.

Last night, I bought season one of the Muppet Show. I mentioned to a friend that I was going to get it and she looked kind of puzzled as to why! How silly of her. I can hardly wait til the weekend when I have time to watch them all and the gag reel they have put on! (muppets messing up lines??) I have the original movie and love the rainbow song. Of course, Kermit is my favorite muppet, but I like them all.

I am home, however, I just realized that I took all the pictures on the digital camera, therefore no pictures of me. such is life. I will have to try scanning a pict in tomorrow and then uploading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home