Wednesday, August 17, 2005

passport














I am a bit excited. I went and applied for a passport today. I will get the passport by Sept. 28th. I have never had a passport, and except for a brief (by which I mean less than an hour) excursion into Canada from Alaska, I have never been out of the country. I am planning on being out of the country in March. I am planning on going to El Salvador! And even tho it's so far away, little things, like applying for the passport make it seem close and I can hardly wait! It's something very different from the normal routine of my life. Actually, my life has SUCH a routine to it, that it seems boring. I hear about friends kids and my neices and nephews and know that is true life. Ah well. God had different plans for me, I guess.
God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home