Tuesday, January 08, 2008

January

Christmas in Florida was very nice. Perfect weather, almost no rain, and 3 beach days!!! A cold front moved in the day after I left. I found three new suits at the second hand stores and just enjoyed spending time with my mom. My dad too, when he wasn't watching football.

January where I live is pretty miserable....cold, wet just icky. I long for summer!

No more trips for what seems like a very long time....July 1st to Indonesia. (174 days) I have gotten used to going somewhere more often than that! ah well. Gives me plenty of time to shop for stuff for Arlita and her family. That's fun too.

God bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

You're ready for summer. I know what you mean. I am so done with winter. Bring on the sun!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home