Thursday, June 21, 2007

still no dress

Well, the dress I ordered looks HORRIBLE on me! So this weekend I will go to the outlets (about an hour and 1/2 away) and try again. I am running out of time, and options.

Part of the problem was that I ordered 2 dresses and the company only sent one! The other was backordered (although it didn't show that when I ordered it) so it should arrive while I am in Nebraska. Sigh. It might have fit! So not fair.

Speaking of not fair, The House has passed a bill (actually I think it's 2) and basically, if I read them right, people in public service, like me, can have their student loans forgiven after 10 years of service and payment. A very exciting idea for someone who still has over 100,000 in loans and 8 years of service!!!!!!!!! However, as I read it, the bill applies to new borrowers, which is defined as someone who borrows AFTER the bill date!!! UNBELIEVABLE. So many people are getting screwed by that wording! How unfair is that, millions of people working public service, not getting that benefit, but some kid will get hired by their company and after 10 years have their loans forgiven and the folks who have been there 18 years will still be paying!!!!!!!!! That's just wrong. wrong. wrong.

God bless

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Don't worry---you'll still be beautiful when you get here. :-)

By the way--from your last post---if you just leave the title field blank, you can post without a title.

Cheers!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp loan consolidation
debt consolidation

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home