Monday, March 31, 2008

Update on my shoulder

Ok. So either the doctor was being oblique, or I misunderstood...or a combo! Maybe he didn't want to scare me? Anyway, I normally see the P.A.C. but for this I apparently had to see the dr. And I don't think he explains things well. I have been going to physical therapy for the past month. My last session is today. The therapist got a copy of my MRI report and he explained it to me much better than the dr. did, this happened last Friday. I have a couple of bone spurs. And strengthening my rotater cuff is supposed to stop them from scraping the other bone and stop the pain. But what happens as I get older, and can't keep the cuff strong? My body can handle surgery to remove the spurs much better now then later, right? So, I am concerned that this is not the best way to go. I am not a fan of the idea of surgery, but it seems like I am delaying the inevitable, because bone spurs don't shrink!

92 days til Indonesia!

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home