Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back from Christmas vacation

I am back to work, actually, I was sort of back to work yesterday. I say it that way because I went to bed at 3:30 am in the wee hours of Tuesday, (nice flight delays and then thick fog on the drive home) and had to get up at 7 am to go to work. But, Bush made it a day of mourning so, fed and state offices were closed. Court was still open, all those defendants had been ordered to appear on the 2nd so we had to function. If you didn't have any court cases, you didn't have to work. Luckily for me, I only had a morning calendar, so I went home after lunch and slept!! I got up, ate, went to Bible study (on 1st John) and then went home and back to bed. I am feeling much better today.

Updates: 1) my friend and her husband have reconcilled!! Before Christmas too. I am very relieved about that.
2) my nephew Noe James was born on Dec. 21st and is doing great. (there is a line over the e in Noe)
3) I can now leave messages on other people's blogs again, however.....I used to get an email when someone left a message on my blog, and now I don't!! Sigh.
4) 108 days til Peru!!!

I am glad that my friends marriage has survived. But my bro is now having problems. Not with the marriage, but with other people who seem to not like him and his wife being happy! His wife was married before and her ex (who is currently in prison) gets out in 3 months and has sent a threatening letter to my bro. Also, her family seems to want to cause problems for my bro, which will cause problems for her. Which is very hard to understand. My bro is happy, and I hope the outside forces won't ruin that.

Over Christmas, I spent a lot of time teaching my parents about computers and basic concepts of the internet. Like email and playing games. Boy was that a challenge. Neither one of them has any clue about computers and well, tempers flared frequently, mine and theirs!! I am NOT a good teacher. I get too impatient. I need to work on that, I guess.

God bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Hello Ms Back-in-action. I'm glad you had a good trip and returned safely home. Much love to you!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home