Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, it's only a day and a half away, so hope everyone enjoys the holidays!!

I really enjoyed the seminar in South Carolina, the weather was wonderful, I learned alot, my confidence level was bolstered and I met a lot of really nice people. Definately would like to go to another seminar there in the future!!

I used my mom's frequent flier miles to get to Florida for the Peru trip. I was very excited about that. A free flight is great!! Mom was happy that I could use her miles too. She likes the idea that she is contributing to the trip and that I am saving the 300-400 that it would cost to fly to Florida. (150 days to go, is that getting annoying yet?)

However, I don't have to wait that long for a break. I am going to Florida for Christmas. That's only 25 days. I leave the 16th for 2 weeks in Florida. Since I have no family in CA, I always go home for Christmas. Next year, I'll probably only have a week, since I am making so many trips next year.

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home