Friday, October 06, 2006

October already

It's October, and yet time seems to be going slowly. I think it's just that I can't hardly wait for April, when I go on a Compassion Sponor tour with my mom to Peru. How exciting is that? I can't believe I am taking my mom to a foreign country! Actually, at this point, I'd just settle for some more details about the trip, like what airport we are flying out of, so I can get our tickets to that city. Or the final price, it's still says tentative price on the website. Or how many projects we will be visiting or.....well, I am a lawyer so questions are my game. The web says that the deposit is due by today, the 6th, so maybe on Tuesday, there will be some more details! I hope so! (only 196 days to go!)

In the meantime, I have to start shopping for Christmas. I think this is a gift card year!!!

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home