Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bowling !!!

Last night I finally did it. I hit a 200 game for the first time! very cool!

The first game I bowled a 110, my average being a 130. So I was thinking it would be a bad night! Then the second game, I got 2 strikes, a spare, 2 strikes and an open in the 6th frame. My score was 126. And I starting singing christian songs to myself. Paul, a teammate, started to mention the ability I had to get a 200, and I said don't talk to me, I don't want to know, I don't want to think about it. Every time I think in bowling, I mess it up big time. I didn't look at my score for the rest of the game and I starting singing christian songs to myself, so i wouldn't think about it. In the 7th I got a spare, 8th and 9th were strikes, the first ball in the 10th was a strike, then I got 9 pins on the extra ball. for a grand total of 224!!! Which, as an added bonus, was the high score for women in the league for the season (so far) Also, I was using a lane ball, and I looked at the number on it, the last 3 numbers were 777!!

I was so excited.

51 days til Peru.

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home