Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas shopping and less than 3 weeks til home

So, the thanksgiving weekend was great for me. I got all my Christmas shopping done, except 2 presents. One is a dvd that comes out Dec. 6th and the other I am not sure what to get. I'll figure it out soon. And I didn't even get up way early on Friday, or stand in any lines!

On December 17, I go home for Christmas. My parents live in Florida. I live in California. But wherever my mom is, that's home. I can hardly wait. It feels different this year. Because of my Dad's heart attack. (He's fine, he had a heart check up last week and dr. said he didn't need to see him again for 6 mths. The heart is in great shape, it was just the clogged arteries and they weren't the super major ones!) I really need to see him. Then I'll know he's ok. Talking to him on the phone isn't enough. I need to give him a huge hug!

I am a little jumpy, when the phone rings at odd times my heart beats a bit faster for a minute. A new reality.

God bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Totally know what you mean about the new reality.

Have a great time, and give our love to your family.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home