Thursday, November 03, 2005

the dress

here is the link to what is tentatively going to be the bridesmaid's dresses in my friends wedding. The theme for the wedding is a fairy tale red romance. http://www.marysbridal.com/modernmaids/m1376.htm I really like the dress, and it's going to be in the dark red color.

The only problem I have with the outfit is the choker that looks really tight on her neck. I was choked by the neighborhood bully when I was 8 or 9. I had black and blue marks on my neck for a very long time. I can't wear anything with a tight collar. Most t-shirts are a no go, and the ones I do have are stretched out from me pulling on them! I mentioned it to the bride and then promised to wear it thru ceremony and photos! She said maybe we could find one that was slightly looser for me to wear. I hope so. I kind of panic when things are tight on my neck. If not, pray that I survive thru the wedding!

God bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

I hope something works out for you. I'll pray for you!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home