Monday, October 31, 2005

Fall is here

The leaves are finally changing color and falling to the ground. There is a crispness in the air and it's cold enough at night that I have to turn on the heater in my apartment. I have to wear a coat in the morning and have the presence of mind to remember to take it home at night so I can wear it the next morning. On the 2 streets leading up to my complex, the trees make archways over the road, and when they turn colors it's absolutely beautiful.

Two of the folks in my small group D & D are now engaged!!! They are getting married on Jan. 21st (pretty fast!) and I have been asked to be a bridesmaid. I have never done that before and am pretty excited, and honored to have been asked. There will be over 14 bridesmaids, so I am part of a crowd, but there will be over 1000 people invited to the wedding so, ratio wise it's good! It's just a really huge wedding. But that's the type of people they are. The are very welcoming, with big smiles and big lives.

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home