Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bowling

I am on a bowling league. My average is 117. My high game ever was last year, a 181. I usually get between 110 and 130. Last night, I bowled my 3 games and got, 108, 160 and 178!! I was so happy. Two good games in one night is pretty astonishing for me and to get so close to my high score!

Of course, the folks I could brag about it were all in bed sleeping!

When I went home I had a nightmare about my dad dying. I didn't sleep too well after that. I talked to him this morning and he was just fine. He used to be a high school coach and his main sport was football, but for awhile he coached a bowling team and they went to the state champs, this was 30 years ago, but he was always a great bowler!

God bless and Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger A Guy on his Journey said...

You know I wanted to thank you for your support but I didn't know your e-mail address. So I figured that I'd just leave a comment on your blogsite. Thanks for you encourgement. Take Care and God Bless.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home