Monday, September 26, 2005

Rainy day blues

It's monday. It's raining. I didn't really care for last week. The weekend wasn't much better. Yesterday, I learned that My Bro's wife is leaving him, again. She left last summer and then they reconcilled for 7 mths and now she's gone again. Why did she bother? Why did she give him hope? She just messed with his heart and mind and I'm really not happy with her. She's already with another guy, who is in no way, shape, or form better than my bro. This new guy(which she was seeing last summer) has a criminal record, including domestic violence and failure to pay child support.

My bro has 5 kids. They want to stay with my bro. They probably all were just waiting for this to happen. I was pretty sure that she wouldn't stay, but I thought it would be a few years before she flipped out again. I was wrong.

I was there this summer. She seemed to be a better person, she was trying so hard to be a good wife and mother, and daughter in law. I guess it was all just an act, and there was no inner conversion. I don't know. What I know is that she has hurt my bro again and that is a very bad thing. I love him and when he hurts, I hurt.

The rain matches my mood. I want to rain too.

God Bless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Crap. That poor guy. He doesn't deserve this. I hope he can transition to better things eventually. And I hope the kids stay with him too.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home