Tuesday, October 04, 2005

No good ideas for a title

It seemed time to post again. I couldn't come up with a title. Maybe when I get to the end I'll have found one.

My sis-in-law is quite a piece of work. She wants her cake and she wants to eat it too. She doesn't want my bro to move on, she wants him clinging to her, waiting while she plays around and messes up her life. But someday she may want to come back to him, so he's supposed to wait. He told me she said to him, something like this, "someday when I am a Godly woman, you'll regret letting me go" How long is he supposed to wait for her to become a Godly woman? By saying that she is acknowledging that she isn't acting like a Godly woman and has no intention of doing so, until she is done having fun, her version of fun. To me, it's like thumbing your nose at God, intentionally, knowingly going against what He wants. We all know that God forgives us when we goof, but we aren't supposed to go into doing something with the attitude it's all right to do it because God will forgive me. We are supposed to try to do what God wants and avoid what doing what He dislikes.

I don't always succeed at staying on God's path, and I know I am not supposed to judge, but I can't stand her hurting my bro over and over and over and over...... again.

It's gotten chilly here in the evenings and mornings. I actually had to close the windows last night because it was cold!

I didn't find a title, so I'll stick with the one I put in there before I started typing.

God bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Hey Lady,

Does your brother have anyone, like friends, that he can turn to. I'd like him to know that I'm available if he needs to call someone or hang out or anything. I just don't want to butt in an make things more complicated if I would be a bother.

Let me know if you think I should send him an email or call him to see how he's holding up.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home