Friday, December 09, 2005

Hit and miss

I leave tomorrow for my parents house in Florida. I will be there til January 2nd of 2006! They don't have a computer! So my access to the blog world and internet is limited to the number of times I can get my mom to take me to the library (which will hopefully be at least once week)

I have also added a link on my website, to Thunderhorse Roughneck. That is a shortened version of his blog title. He is in the mililtary and serving in Iraq. I had him listed on my favorites page and realized this morning that I never added him to my blog links. Whatever any of my readers (all 2 of you?) think about the war in Iraq is irrelevant, there are men and women serving over there that deserve our respect and support. He, and many others, are far from their families during this holiday season, and my prayers are with them.

God bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Guy on his Journey said...

Thanks for remembering me/us.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home