Friday, May 19, 2006

finally answering a "tag"

CyberJazzDaddy "tagged" me back in March. I was to eager to post about El salvador, the photos, the excitement, my new life changes to answer it then. But I am ready now.

Four Jobs I have had:
1) Delivering Pizzas for Pizza Hut
2) Working at my law school library
3) working at Barnes and Noble
4) Working for a telemarketing company in college. I called and asked people to renew their magazine subscriptions. For someone who HATES talking on the phone this was a challenge.

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1) Ever After
2) Any and all of the Star Wars
3) Noises off
4) Gone with the Wind (although I do put a few years in between watching)
Honorable mention: the tv series M*A*S*H I never tire of watching it!! but it's not a movie.

Four places I have lived
Only list 4??
1) Garden City South Carolina
2) Strafford, Missouri (aka Misery)
3) Lincoln, Nebraska, in dorm rooms!!
4) Quincy, Massachuttes

Four tv shows I have loved:
1) M*A*S*H (should have read ahead before I did the honorable mention, oh well)
2) China Beach
3) Fame
4) Scarecrow and Mrs. King

Hmm, again only 4???

Four places I have vacationed
1) cruise to Alaska
2) Omaha Nebraska (my brother's house)
3) El Salvador
4) Fort Lauderdale (my parent's house)

Four of my favorite dishes
1) lobster
2) sushi--but tuna rolls only!! otherwise I just do the veggie ones
3) popcorn
4) chocolate

Four sites I visit daily:
1) yahoo, for email
2) blogger friends
3) rewardtv
4) not really daily but frequently tvshowsondvd.com

Four places I'd rather be:
1) I wouldn't mind it being April 2007 and being in Peru on a compassion tour
2) anywhere with my Mom, it doesn't matter where!!
3) At my brother's wedding (coming soon, in August)
4) at the beach, I love the beach!!!

Four bloggers I am tagging
well, I'm not. I don't think I have 4 people that read my blog and at least one who does tagged me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home