Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tired today

Last night, I stayed up way too late reading a fantasy book, called Poison Study. I bought it on a whim, it was a new author and I have so many favorites that keep writing that I don't need to find new ones!! But it had an interesting blub and an interesting title. Monday night, I read a couple of chapters and then went to bed. (I almost always read for 10-15 min before bed) Last night, I went into the bedroom at 10 pm and planned on reading a couple of chapters, the next thing I knew it was 11:10. And I thought, well I have to get thru this intense spot, so five more minutes. The next thing I knew it was 12:30 and the only reason I stopped then was because I was so tired that the words on the page were blurring. I got up and finished the book this morning, but I am paying the price! I am exhausted!

A few more words on Treasure Hunters, I am still watching for those amazon points! This week the pastor tricked another team. The other team, Southie Boys (from South Boston-think Good Will Hunting) were very nice and helped the pastor's team carry their canoe for 3 miles!! They agreed to "team up" and the pastor tricked them into getting out of the river at the wrong point. The pastor said I think this is the spot, lets all get out and check. The Southie's did, the pastor didn't and on down the river they went! And at one point the daughter said I feel bad about what we did, let's pray for the other teams, and the mom prayed thanks God for helping us, please continue to help us. And absolutely nothing about the other teams!! Sigh. No wonder so many people have the wrong idea about christians. I should probably stop watching, despite the points.
God bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

No don't stop watching. You're exactly right that this is what's wrong with things. Start thinking on how you could turn these episodes into object lessons for a Sunday School class to you can prevent this in other peoples live.

Man, I bet those guys are feeling stupid seeing themselves. At least I hope they are.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home