Friday, August 11, 2006

Vacation is over

I got back from my summer trip to Nebraska on Tuesday, and I am SO very thankful. On Thursday all heck broke loose at the airports and what I had in my carry on, well they wouldn't have let me keep it there, I had all my toiletries in a makeup bag in my carry on, shampoo's, lotions, etc. My mom also is probably going Thank God alot!

It was a nice visit. My bro got married to a pretty cool lady. I like her. I guess there is a reservation inside me, I just don't want my bro to get hurt again like his ex hurt him. I can tell she loves my bro, and that he loves her, I just hope that this marriage is ordained by God.

They are expecting a child, to be born in late december. Between them, they will have 8 kids!! Her 2 girls are so adorable. And they seem to fit in well with all of the Bro's kids. That is a good thing.

I also got to see my college buddies again. We went to the zoo, with their kids too. I always enjoy seeing them. It was a short visit, my mom got a little freaked, because she only gets to see me twice a year and she didn't want me gone too long.

I gave both my bro and my parents a christian book, called Love and Respect. Our counselor pastor talked about the book in a 3 service series at church. If all those reading this could pray that all 4 of them would read it and learn from it, I would greatly appreciate it. I know my parents love each other, they just don't know how to talk to each other anymore. I can see that both are sad.

Oh, and school starts on Monday here in my world. Since I live across the street from the high school, it makes a difference in drive time to work for me, so vacation is truly over. Til Christmas, how many days til then.....?

God bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

We enjoyed seeing you too! I know I said that before but I thought I would make it public here. :-)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home